Normal Race Day Weather (Not A Forecast!)
(Saturday) 10:00 a.m.
Pete Sepe Pavilion
40 Asylum Rd. Warren, RI US 02885
Proceeds to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation Join us for what is fast becoming one of the most fun local road races! The family friendly event offers a race for
Proceeds to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
Join us for what is fast becoming one of the most fun local road races! The family friendly event offers a race for all ages and ablities. The 5k and 10k courses are USATF Certified and will start and finish on the grounds at the Pete Sepe Pavilion, taking runners on a scenic run out toward Touisett Point, past picturesque farms and quaint stone walls. We will continue to offer our 1-Mile Walk on the Bike Path and of course Kids Races too! All followed by a Food Truck festival, beer garden, live music – all to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
• USATF Certified 10k & 5k courses start on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion follow the Bike Path to Long Lane and on out through Touisset. Both races will be chip timed.
• 1-Mile Walk on Bike Path to Long Lane (or further if you wish) and return.
• Kids Races – Obstacle Course, designed by Little Rhoda Crossfit on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
10k & 5k Awards:
• First overall male and female finishers
• First male and female overall finishers in age groups:
10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & up
T-Shirts: T-shirt included with all preregistrations
Race packets will be available on race day from 8:00-10:00 AM at the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
Today's Weather Forecast
Rhode Races & Eventsinfo@rhoderaces.us (401) 427-7764