Normal Race Day Weather (Not A Forecast!)
(Saturday) 8:00 a.m.
Farmington Canal Trail
270 Sherman Ave Hamden, CT 06518
The 3rd Annual Rail Trail 10K Race is being held on Saturday, October 5th at 8am. Our 10K course is 100% on the Rail Trail with no cars and not
The 3rd Annual Rail Trail 10K Race is being held on Saturday, October 5th at 8am. Our 10K course is 100% on the Rail Trail with no cars and not street crossings. Flat and picturesque out-n-back running through Fall’s natural beauty. The Start and Finish is the same as our Hamden Hills Half Marathon & Flat 5K which is the Sherman Avenue Rail Trail lot in Hamden across from the Quinnipiac University York Hill Campus.
- New for this year: Gorgeous 3″ Custom Finisher Medal!
- Chip timed for accuracy and you will get a “Race Receipt” when you finish with all of your stats
- Long Sleeve Cotton Race T-Shirts to all entrants
- Gatorade and Poland Spring Water at Mile 2 and Mile 4
- Fresh Bagels and Bananas at the finish
- Our new Real-Time system allows for award winners to get their award immediately after they finish. Just grab your race receipt from the timing table and bring it to the award table.
- Top 3 Overall (M&F) and in 10 year age divisions win a custom race pilsner
Shoreline Sharks Races are all about the athlete’s experience. We are runners too.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PARKING IN THE DUNKIN DONUTS, AMITY LIQUORS PARKING LOT.
Plenty of parking in the Rail-Trail lots and legal on-street spots. Look for signs.
11/4/2018 – 4/5/2019: $35
4/6/2019 – 10/3/2019: $40
10/5/2019 – RACEDAY: $45
Raceday: CASH and Checks made out to “Cash” ONLY.
This is a walker friendly event with a 20 minute per mile pace allowed
Today's Weather Forecast
Shoreline SharksWe put on 6 stellar events each year. Click the EVENTS TAB and check out what we have. From 5K to Marathon, we have something for everyone. People from all 50 states and a dozen countries have come to participate in our Marathon and Half Marathons. The Savin Rock Marathon is the 2nd largest Marathon in Connecticut and is an official Boston Marathon Qualifier.President@ShorelineSharks.com